While basic in sleeping bags designed to be worn in a backpack is lightweight, the sleeping bags that are used for camping, which go with the car and his family are designed to provide maximum comfort. They are usually larger, thicker, softer and less expensive than others. Here are some tips on what to watch, when you want to buy such a sleeping bag.
The temperature range in sleeping bags indicate the limits under which it can be maintained normal sleeping temperature. This means that if specified minimum temperature of 10 ° C, then the bag should not be used at temperatures lower than 10 ° C. Note, however, that these indicators suggest that sleeping is wearing underwear with long sleeves and long pants and use a mat under the sleeping bag.
The metabolism in humans varies from person to person, and performance of military sleeping bags vary among manufacturers including pimasleepingbags. Therefore, use these explanations only as guidance and not as a guarantee.
Factors Influencing the Body Temperature
Besides himself sleeping bag, comfort and body temperature affect you and other factors:
- Bed for sleeping bag – it isolates the sleeping bag on the cold and damp earth, and thus reduces heat loss, also added a little more convenience as softens.
- Tent – it creates an additional layer of air around you and you isolate it from the external environment.
- Metabolism – as already mentioned, in each person it is different and that affects how your body retain heat and how quickly separates.
- Gender – as a rule, women tend to prefer them a little hot down than men.
- Clothes – of course, the clothes you wear while you sleep also exert great influence on convenience. The long thermal underwear and clean socks will help your body to have good insulation. Hat or scarf will reduce the release of body heat. And in colder than expected night can help even fleece jacket and pants.
- Hood – hoods usually have sleeping bags for carrying in a backpack and a hood that can be tightened and this also serve as a support for keeping the heat.
- Hydration – your body is well hydrated, also influences. The dewatered organism loses heat more easily. A hot drink before bed is a great advantage.
Tips for Choosing the Correct Sleeping Bag
Choose a sleeping bag with a minimum temperature limit slightly lower than the lowest temperature you expect to encounter. If you happen that temperatures were higher than expected and gets warm, you can easily unfasten the sack and provide better air circulation.
Here is some guidance about the various types of sleeping bags for what temperatures are provided:
- Summer: from + 10 ° C and up
- Trisezonni: from -5 ° C to + 10 ° C
- A Four: -20 ° C to -5 ° C
- Winter or extreme: lower than -20 ° C
Vango Adventure DLX
Best 3 Man Tent in 2018 – Find Out All about it!
The Best Underseat Luggage in 2018
Best Portable Charcoal Grill: Top Product Reviews and …
Top 10 Best Rolling Briefcases for Men in 2018
Wooden MP5 Rubberband Gun – GearNova
10 Must Have Items for First Time Campers
How to Pack your Rucksack
Luxurious Business Style Leather Classic Design Leather …
Mammut Apparel Size Guide
Top 10 Best Girls’ Sleeping Bags 2017 – Top Value Reviews
Large Hiking Backpacks Backpacks Eru
What are the best sleeping bags for your truck tent
Best Hiking Shoes for Women of 2018: Top Products for the …
CoyoteVest Body Armor for Dogs Defend Against Coyote …
Best Waterfowl Hunting Gear of 2018: Reviews, Top Products …
Best Tactical Tomahawk: Buying Guide, Expert’s Advice, Review