Its jewels are precious objects that should be treated with care as much in use as on your guard. They are resistant to normal use, but are not unbreakable. Take good care of them and will last forever! Fundamental principle – Use all your jewelery in a natural way and with pleasure, but note so you don’t suffer impacts and unnecessary risks, especially rings and bracelets with gems that are more exposed to the movements of the hands.
- Avoid using them in sports activities or services heavy manuals.
2. The contact with chemicals can be harmful to some precious stones and can spot the gold and other metals.j3. Exposure to the Sun rarely changes the quality of quality gemstones, but these should not be exposed to temperatures above the supported by our own body, or in environments with normal temperatures, they will be protected.
4. fundamental Tip-always clean your jewelry before and after use, just with a clean, dry cloth that do not release. She should always be clean to show all your beauty potential. 5. Avoid washing your hands with rings, especially if you’re going to use SOAP. The SOAP even liquid, sticking internal parts of bright rings and rings of stones once dry remove temporarily the brightness of the stones. Warning: never remove your rings in public places when you go wash your hands. Better a ring temporarily “dirty” in your finger than a lost ring.
6. Diamond Jewelry-can be washed away, leaving them to soak for a few minutes in a bowl of warm water with a little washing-up liquid. Brush all the jewel with a toothbrush, especially hard-to-reach internal parts, to remove waste that were more impregnated diamonds. Rinse well several times to remove all detergent and, if you like, use a hair dryer to speed up drying. Even after the play was dry, we recommend spending a dry cloth suitable to improve the appearance of the surface.
7. Jewelry with precious stones-in most jewelry with precious stones of color can follow the same cleaning instructions as described in the diamond jewelry, but for a few gems, must have some care will be explained below.
8. Pearl-Jewelry should only be cleaned with a dry cloth suitable. Should not be washed, have holes, and the necklaces have cotton or silk, which cannot be watered. Come into contact with perfumes and cosmetics, you can change the brightness and color take your pearl necklaces for wire swap whenever they are weak or stretched.
9. treated Stones – some precious stones such as turquoise, coral or agate, can be treated differently, and not always their colors are stabilized; soon, should only be cleaned with appropriate cloth. 10. Jewels darkened by iodine-some people have a higher concentration of iodine in the body, which can darken more quickly the metals of jewels. In such cases, we recommend a professional Polish to restore the original luster.
11. only Gold Jewelry-the best way to clean them is your own scrub for a long time the whole surface of the metal to remove surface oxidation.
12. Your jewel as the first day-so that your jewelry purchase look the same when you acquired, take it to the jeweler for your review, cleaning and polishing. Stones need to be reviewed and sometimes re-tight in their bezels. Repairs may be necessary to ensure that the structure of the piece. Some stones may need re-polished or even re-stoning if they are chipped, and polishing and general professional cleaning is guaranteed to have all your beauty restored!
13. the jewels – do not allow your jewellery come into contact with each other or with other metals, to avoid injury (scratches or breakage).
The use of appropriate packaging, such as bags, cases or leather or fabric envelopes are ideal. Jewelry boxes are commonly used at home for their day to day jewels, for easy access to parts. Both in the safe as in travel cases, jewelry should not be loose.
14. Security-the best insurance for your jewelery is the practice of your attention and discipline, both in use and in the custody of the same.
10 Tips on How to Best Style Your Jewelry with That Outfit …
Student Drawn Necklaces
Beautiful Jewelry Pieces Worn by Nadine Njeim
What to Pack for an Extended Honeymoon: Packing List
Boho anklets – the perfect accessory for your summer style …
Shells are Swell: Beautiful Examples of Seashell …
Craft Show Tips & Display Ideas
10 Spring Must Have Accessories – Amanda Ferri
Paola Shumager | "Mr. 1715 "
Shells are Swell: Beautiful Examples of Seashell Photography
Washi Tape–Organized & Under Control
Khubsurat Beauty Tips: Exercises for getting flat belly …
Dishfunctional Designs: Gingerbread House Inspiration
89 best It’s a "KEEP"er!! images on Pinterest
320 best Keep collective images on Pinterest
1000+ ideas about Succulent Containers on Pinterest …
Uncovet Blog — If you’re anything like us, you want your …
Pueblo Cross Pueblo Cross Bracelet Bracelets
89 best It’s a "KEEP"er!! images on Pinterest