Let us know some more rules of traffic for cyclists? Living together is an art. Learn how to live in the traffic and do your part will greatly improve the traffic in cities. Let’s know more of their rights and of what should and should not be done when going out to ride? For this, in this post, we bring some of the major guidelines for you to stay inside.
The organs of traffic has the obligation to ensure the safety of cyclists
– Art. 21. It is up to the bodies and entities executive road of the Union, States, Federal District and Municipalities, within the scope of its circumscription.
The larger vehicles are responsible for minors.
– Vehicles that are larger will be always responsible for the safety of minors, the motorized for non-motorized and, together, for the safety of pedestrians.
The bicycle has priority to change direction, the larger vehicles need to yield passage.
– During the manoeuvre change of direction, the driver shall yield the passage to pedestrians and cyclists, to vehicles passing in the opposite direction by the track of the via which will leave, according to the norms of the preference of passage.
Threaten the cyclist’s infraction is grievous.
– Drive threatening to pedestrians who are crossing the public road or other vehicles: Infraction – very serious; Penalty – fine and suspension of the right of directing; administrative Measure – retention of the vehicle and recollection of the document’s license.
Never paste in the back of a cyclist.
– Art. 192. Stop saving safety distance from side and front between your vehicle and others, as well as in relation to the lip of the track, considering itself, at the time, the speed, the climatic conditions of the location of the circulation and of the vehicle: Infraction – serious; Penalty – fine.
Get very close to the cyclist, or the famous ‘get a fine’ is infringement average.
– Art. 201. Stop saving lateral distance of one meter and fifty centimeters when passing or overtaking a bicycle: Infraction – average; Penalty – fine.
These are just a few guidelines, be smart and on the inside of all their rights and ride with safety!
Using the road – Road junctions (170 to 183)
Cycling and safety groups restate objections to TfL …
Using the road (159 to 203) – The Highway Code
Cyclists Can Go For Hours Bumper Sticker
Speed on country roads
CAB DRIVERS CALL FOR NEW ROAD SIGNS ON UK ROADS
Rules and practical advice for roundabouts
Rules for pedestrians (1 to 35)
Stop Signs and Lines – Driving Test Tips
Walkers And Cyclists Head To The Fifth Ward For Sunday …
Wheelie bins eat horses — and other things you need to …
Monsal trail: Peak District National Park
Montgomery County Road Code explained » CycleMoco
Officials announce 2016 RAGBRAI route
Adventure Cycling Association Pacific Coast Route Section …
Cycling in Gosport
14 reasons we hate cyclists
Cyclists in the City: November 2010